Onboarding new people
This page describes how to onboard new people at dermoscopedia.
- There are two ways new user accounts can be acquired:
- The interested person requests an account and a "Coordinator" approves the request.
- A "Coordinator" creates an account for a person.
- Every new account is automatically assigned to the "User" user group. The only way to revoke this assignment is to block the account.
- All permissions associated to a user group are supplementary permissions, i.e. a "Coordinator" must also be assigned to the user groups "Editor" and "Author" and an "Editor" must also be assigned to user group "Author".