How to create new pages
Four steps have to be taken to create an new dermoscopedic article.
- Before you continue make sure that the new page was already added to the table of contents data page.
- Create the page by adding the following template to it:
- Just copy the code shown above.
- Click on the "Edit" tab, add the respective information via the form presented and save the form.
- Note that it may take up to half an hour after this step until the page is editable via the form. During this time the view of the page is probably also a bit awkward. Nothing to worry.
- Click on the "Edit" tab and add the article text into the large editing area.
Great, an new demoscopedic article was created.