How to recover the account password
|Description||This page explains how toGives basic instructions and directions to someone on the methods for doing or making something. recover the passwordThis glossary term has not yet been described. of your user accountThis glossary term has not yet been described. at dermoscopediaDermoscopedia is the name of this website and is providing state of knowledge information concerning dermoscopy - a non invasive diagnostic method..|
|Responsible author||Karsten Hoffmeyer → send e-mail|
|Status update||January 14, 2019|
|Status by||Karsten Hoffmeyer|
If you have forgotten your password and you previously entered an emailis a method of exchanging messages between people using electronic devices. address when signing up for the account or in your preferences, and you still have access to that email account, then these instructionsThis glossary term has not yet been described. can helpRefers to giving assistance or support to others for mutual benefit you recover access to your account.
1) Go to special page "PasswordReset" by clicking on the link labeled "Forgot your password?". See figure 1.
- Figure 1 - View of the login page with the password recovery link.
2) Now you can enter either your username or your email. If you are certain of your email, but not your user name, only enter your email. Click on "Reset password". See figure 2.
- Figure 2 - View of special page "PasswordReset" with fields.
3) The system will send a temporary password to your saved email address that will allow you to retrieve your account. You can change the password after you log inThis glossary term has not yet been described.. See figure 3.
- Figure 3 - View of the password reset email.
4) Now go to special page "UserLogin" and fill in the details provided with the email. You will then be asked to provide a new password.