Systems for digital dermoscopy
Digital dermoscopy, Digital mole monitoring, Computer assisted diagnosis, Full body imaging, Mobile dermoscopy Systems for digital dermoscopy – cite! Systems for digital dermoscopy (message) Systems for digital dermoscopy – participate!
There are many different systems for digital dermoscopy on the market that can be put in different categories.
Every system has different features:
- Storage and retrieval of lesions (clinical and dermoscopyDermoscopy is a non invasive diagnostic method. imagesThis glossary term has not yet been described.)
- Total body imagingThis glossary term has not yet been described.
- Digital mole monitoringTaking sequential images of pigmentes lesions in order to be able to evaluate change over time.
Computer assisted features:
- Computer assisted total body imaging
- Computer assisted diagnosisare systems that assist doctors in the interpretation of medical images. Imaging techniques in X-ray, MRI, and ultrasound diagnostics yield a great deal of information that the radiologist or other medical professional has to analyze and evaluate comprehensively in a short time. CAD systems process digital images for typical appearances and to highlight conspicuous sections, such as possible diseases, in order to offer input to support a decision taken by the professional. of dermoscopy images
- Computer assisted hair and scalp analysis
- Automated PASI calculation
- 3D imaging
They are very different and the best thing is to try them out under real world conditions in order to find out if the workflow of the software is compatible with your individual workflow.
- DermLite (3Gen) - iOS App DermLite X
- Handyscope (Fotofinder) - iOS App handyscope 2
- iC1 (Heine) - iOS App NC2
- MoleScope II (MetaOptima) - iOS/Android App DermEngine
- Veos (Canfield) - iOS App VEOS
Full Body Imaging Systems
Apart from classic digital dermoscopic systems, there are vendors enabling the users to aquire and organise full body images in 2D or 3D. They are either integrated into digital dermoscopic systems, work with smartphonesThis glossary term has not yet been described., or have a separate rigging system:
Please contact us via
infodermoscopedia.org if your system is not listed on dermoscopediaDermoscopedia is the name of this website and is providing state of knowledge information concerning dermoscopy - a non invasive diagnostic method..