Systems for digital dermoscopy
Authored by: Ralph P. Braun
There are many different systems for digital dermoscopy on the market.
Every system has different features:
- Storage and retrieval of lesions (clinical and dermoscopyDermoscopy is a non invasive diagnostic method. images)
- Total body imagingThis glossary term has not yet been described.
- Digital mole monitoringThis glossary term has not yet been described.
Computer assisted features:
- Computer assisted total body imaging
- Computer assisted diagnosisThis glossary term has not yet been described. of dermoscopy images
- Computer assisted hair and scalp analysis
- Automated PASI calculation
- 3D imaging
They are very different and the best thing is to try them out under real world conditions in order to find out if the workflow of the software is compatible with your individual workflow.
Vectra 3D (Canfield)
Please contact us via
infodermoscopedia.org if your system is not listed on dermoscopediaDermoscopedia is the name of this website and is providing state of knowledge information concerning dermoscopy - a non invasive diagnostic method..