Become an author
- You can become an author for DermoscopediaDermoscopedia is the name of this website and is providing state of knowledge information concerning dermoscopy - a non invasive diagnostic method.. This will enable you to editEditing refers to changing the content of a page. all chapters and to upload imagesA representation of a person, animal or thing, photographed, painted or otherwise made visible. at your convenience. You will get a personalized author page (homepage) which shows as well information such as publication list affiliation etc. click here to see an example
- If you feel that a specific chapter is missing, please contact us directly via e-mail
- You have the possibility to contact us directly to give us your feed back. Your opinion is important to us.
- Just send us your feed back via e-mail to
Add your own image
- If you feel that you have a great dermoscopyThe examination of [skin lesions] with a 'dermatoscope'. This traditionally consists of a magnifier (typically x10), a non-polarised light source, a transparent plate and a liquid medium between the instrument and the skin, and allows inspection of skin lesions unobstructed by skin surface reflections. Modern dermatoscopes dispense with the use of liquid medium and instead use polarised light to cancel out skin surface reflections. picture, we encourage you to send it to us via e-mail indicating the chapter you would like to add the picture to. We will add it for you.
- Just send the dermoscopy image via e-mail to
- In order to upload high quality dermoscopic images to dermoscopediaDermoscopedia is the name of this website and is providing state of knowledge information concerning dermoscopy - a non invasive diagnostic method., you have to be an author or an editor because we need to know and prove who uploaded the images.