Dermoscopy of Skin of Color
Dermoscopy of Skin of Color often shares common criteria with dermoscopy of lighter skin types but also has unique characteristics.
The following chapters cover Dermoscopy of Skin of Color to highlight common areas and to show differences when present.
Much of the content is presented with clinical and dermoscopic images.
Click on any title below to display the chapter:
- Benign lesions - dermatofibroma
- Benign lesions - angioma and other vascular lesions
- Benign lesions - seborrheic keratosis
- Benign lesions - sebaceous hyperplasia
- Benign lesions - nevi including intradermal nevi