Normal trichoscopic findings
1. Mean hair thickness more than 0,053 mm in the frontal area and more than 0,050 mm in the othersThis glossary term has not yet been described.This glossary term has not yet been described. (temporal and occipital)
2. Percentage of thin hairs less than 10% in the frontal and occipital area and less than 13% in the temporal areas
3. The percentage of pilosebaceous units with single hair less than 35% in the frontal area, 30% in the occipital area and 40% in the temporal areas
4. Yellow dots less than 4 in 4 fields of vision with 70-fold magnification in the frontal area and only 1 in the others
5. Perifollicular discoloration lower than 25% in the frontal area, lower than 15% in the occipital area and 20% in the temporal area
6. Pinpoint vesselsThis glossary term has not yet been described. in the frontal area (80% of patients) and thin arborizing vesselsanalytic term is branched vessels; Bright red sharply in focus large or thick diameter vessels dividing into smaller vessels; BCC in occipital and temporal areas
1. Rakowska, A., Trichoscopy (hair and scalp videodermoscopy) in the healthy female. Method standardization and norms for measurable parameters. J Dermatol Case Rep, 2009. 3(1): p. 14-9.