|Description||DermoscopyDermoscopy is a non invasive diagnostic method. of port wine stainThis glossary term has not yet been described.|
|Author(s)||Pedro Zaballos · Ignacio Gómez Martín|
|Owner||Pedro Zaballos → send e-mail|
|Status update||August 15, 2017|
|Status by||Ralph P. Braun|
Capillary malformation that is present at birth and persists throughout life. It may be localized or cover extensive areas of the skin surface.
- SuperficialThis glossary term has not yet been described. port-wine stain:
- Red dotted and globular vesselsThis glossary term has not yet been described.
- Deep port-wine stain:
- Dilated linear and tortuous vessels
- Gray-whitish veil
- Pale circular areas surrounding a central brownish dotSee [[Glossary:Dots|Dots]]
- Mixed pattern: dermoscopic characteristics from either superficialThis glossary term has not yet been described. and deep port-wine stain